First in MS - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Mississippi Gun Forum > First in MS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Jimmy: All comers will be welcome when we put the deal together. In the very near future we plan to put a leased construction office modular unit (read: mobile home variant) at the range to use as an office, class & meeting room, kitchenette type deal with an actual bathroom equipped with indoor plumbing. It'll have AC, too, so it'll be a palace to us. We also intend to put in some rifle pits with drop down targets on the 600-yd. range for the long distance guys. With 3 pistol bays, a General Purpose Range (with target points at 25, 50, 100, 150 & 200 yds.) and a Long Distance Range (firing points at 200, 300 & 600 yds.), we'll have plenty of opportunities to send rounds downrange in plenty of disciplines.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #52

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Greetings from Olive Branch. Welcome back!

How are things in Waveland? I was there after Katrina helping out for 5 weeks. I would imagine there is still nothing from the beach to the rr tracks.
It is still very slow, but slowly but surely Waveland is coming back, but may never be the sae.

Jimmy

Make sure your not someone's PITA....

Hope for better, prepared for worst...

Old 03-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #53

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisJim1 View Post
Jimmy: All comers will be welcome when we put the deal together. In the very near future we plan to put a leased construction office modular unit (read: mobile home variant) at the range to use as an office, class & meeting room, kitchenette type deal with an actual bathroom equipped with indoor plumbing. It'll have AC, too, so it'll be a palace to us. We also intend to put in some rifle pits with drop down targets on the 600-yd. range for the long distance guys. With 3 pistol bays, a General Purpose Range (with target points at 25, 50, 100, 150 & 200 yds.) and a Long Distance Range (firing points at 200, 300 & 600 yds.), we'll have plenty of opportunities to send rounds downrange in plenty of disciplines.
Woooohoooo!!! Now that sounds nice. Just so happens I happen to have a new Howa 308 HB with a Nikon 4x12 BDC I need to get trigger time on.

Let me know when I can sign up.

Jimmy

Make sure your not someone's PITA....

Hope for better, prepared for worst...

Old 05-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #54

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I can now report the modular (read mobile home-type) unit is in place, electricity, air and water are hooked up. The long distance rifle pits are under construction and probably should be completed by the end of May.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #55

So nobody from my neck of the deep south? I live in a small town of about 400 to 500 people called Osyka 23 miles south of McComb 91 miles south of Jackson and a couple hours drive from the coast. Katrina hit here pretty good but not as bad as yall further south. Had a couple weeks no power so I slept on the porch lol. If there's anyone close let me know maybe we can go throw some lead around. We have no range close so I just ride out to the Tangipahoa River about a mile away from home to do my shooting.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
~George Washington

Old 05-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #56

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverAgain
So nobody from my neck of the deep south? I live in a small town of about 400 to 500 people called Osyka 23 miles south of McComb 91 miles south of Jackson and a couple hours drive from the coast. Katrina hit here pretty good but not as bad as yall further south. Had a couple weeks no power so I slept on the porch lol. If there's anyone close let me know maybe we can go throw some lead around. We have no range close so I just ride out to the Tangipahoa River about a mile away from home to do my shooting.
I think jimmy and orangello live down that way. I am in the north, Olive Branch.

NEVER FORGET

Old 08-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #57

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Any ms folks still on here

Old 08-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Yup, still hangin.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #59

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Oh yea, just because a mole goes underground doesn't mean he is dead. :-P

NEVER FORGET

Old 08-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #60

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I'm fairly new to the forum saw its been a while since anybody been on here figured id knock see if anybody was home