Central Mississippi.....
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Mississippi Gun Forum >

Central Mississippi.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 296 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 78

Default Central Mississippi.....

drove up to Philidelphia yesterday, and stopped into Williams Bros. Gen. Store. Bought some bacon,cheese,and chickens.....love that place! Then stopped by the "Silver Star" to pay homage to my relatives! Very good Rueben Sandwich.....and the slots were paying...Roulette Wheel was on also...Then we took some back roads home to Alabama....Beautiful farm land and ranches, nothing like living in the south! My GGF came from Meridian area,and served in the 46th Mississippi Co. I , and was captured at the Battle of Fort Blakely,Al. 1865...

MisterMcCool Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-24-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 9852 Times on 5314 Posts
Likes Given: 20673

Sounds like a heck of a day.
No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Newest Threads