Any range that rents class 3 firearms?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Mississippi Gun Forum > Any range that rents class 3 firearms?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default Any range that rents class 3 firearms?

I am curious of there are any ranges that rent class 3 firearms, or any that rent guns for that matter, in Mississippi. I found an MS gun store on YouTube that builds and sells ARs and M16s, full autos.

__________________
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 986
Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1
I am curious of there are any ranges that rent class 3 firearms, or any that rent guns for that matter, in Mississippi. I found an MS gun store on YouTube that builds and sells ARs and M16s, full autos.
If you can stand to drive up to memphis there's a range up here that has three that they rent,a two full auto AR's,one 9mm and one 5.56. And a glock 32 (iirc) that's been converted to fire full auto

And that store on YouTube may build full autos,but they would be illegal to sell to anyone other than military/law enforcement.
__________________
Jstrong is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong

If you can stand to drive up to memphis there's a range up here that has three that they rent,a two full auto AR's,one 9mm and one 5.56. And a glock 32 (iirc) that's been converted to fire full auto

And that store on YouTube may build full autos,but they would be illegal to sell to anyone other than military/law enforcement.
Yeah, I get that. I think I saw on some gun forum, that there's a range/store near Hattiesburg that had a BAR, an mp5, some ARs, and some other guns for rent.
__________________
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
killerkilgore1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Default

I think there's one coming to meridian, ms. A shop called modern outfitters.

__________________
killerkilgore1990 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:04 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkilgore1990
I think there's one coming to meridian, ms. A shop called modern outfitters.
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know
__________________
Gizord1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
NRA Range Safety Officer class, Saturday, July 21, 2012 ProShooter Virginia Gun Forum 1 07-07-2012 02:54 AM
Savage Model 12 F-Class at the range. TheOldMan Range Report 0 05-12-2012 08:28 PM
Is there a class that teaches how to shoot long range TheHunter100 Competition Shooting 4 12-20-2011 05:10 PM
What would be your ideal firearms training class? DCJS Instructor Training & Safety 9 05-15-2008 01:55 AM