Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Minnesota Gun Forum > Glock 23 bundle for sale -$525

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 23 bundle for sale -$525

Hello Everyone,

Placing my gently used Glock 23 on the market. It is your standard Glock brand Glock that comes with the original box, reading material, 4, 13 round Glock Brand Glockazines (AKA Magazines), all the beaver tail back straps, Glock Saf-T-Blok which is this plastic piece that goes behind the trigger and pushes out with ease to make carrying with a loaded chamber a bit more safe, and I put a plug in the bottom of the grip. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Also comes with 300 rounds of Federal 180grain FMJ ammunition and 13 rounds of Hornady Critical Duty 175gr personal defense ammo to fill one of the magazines (That's almost $115 in ammo alone!). Also included is an Uncle Mikes reflex holster that I picked up at Gander Mountain a few months ago.

200 rounds through the tube with never a failure and cleaned after each use.

Price for the whole package: $525 USD I don't want to break up the package at all. If interested please Private Message me. Located in Chisago Lakes Area. Down by White Bear during the week. Willing to meet halfway if you have a decent drive. FTF PTP/PTC Required. Bill of Sale will be filled out, I get a copy and you get a copy.

Only trade I'm looking for is a Citadel M-1911 Full Size in equal condition.

Pictures:

The Whole Package Minus the Crush

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here