Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Michigan Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f135/)
-   -   WooHoo! I'm the first one here. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f135/woohoo-im-first-one-here-57974/)

GirlsOfFire 02-17-2012 06:24 PM

WooHoo! I'm the first one here.

That never happens to me! Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow Michiganders and I can't wait until this gets rolling. My name is Erin and I have founded a fledgling new group called "Girls of Fire" that is a group for all women (and the men who are supportive of them) who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or self defense. I look forward to participating in the forum here.

rsfrid 02-17-2012 07:59 PM

Welcome from Cadillac. I guess this is just getting going here?

boltaction 02-17-2012 10:07 PM

rsfrid, GirlsOfFire, hello from Mecosta. Hey GirlsOfFire do you have a website?

Joe Haller 02-17-2012 11:04 PM

Joe Haller from UP here at Sault Sainte Marie. Too cold right now, but we got a bunch of matches coming UP this year. We starting off each season with a GUN SHOW. This year it will be on March 31 & April 1.

RevDerb 02-18-2012 01:01 AM

GirlsOfFire, I welcomed you over on MGO earlier. Welcome to all of us from the tip of the mitten in northeast lower. Are you Michiganders or Michiganians?

vincent 02-18-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlsOfFire (Post 711680)
That never happens to me! Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow Michiganders and I can't wait until this gets rolling. My name is Erin and I have founded a fledgling new group called "Girls of Fire" that is a group for all women (and the men who are supportive of them) who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or self defense. I look forward to participating in the forum here.

Link us up!!! Have a site? FB page? 'Sup Frid!! Where ya been?

Charyoutree 02-18-2012 03:17 AM

I live in NC now but lived in Alma, MI, for 6 years. Miss having four seasons and the trout and salmon fishing.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who watches the watchers?) --"Satires", Juvenal (Roman poet)

Darth AkSarBen 02-18-2012 04:16 AM

Down here in SW Michigan by Fennville. Just north of South Haven. I have my own shooting range in my back yard. Open 24/7 rain shine or pitch black at night. Whatever needs testing for reloads is usually done right away, whether it's 2PM or 2 AM.

GirlsOfFire 02-18-2012 05:44 AM

Hi all, I'm living in the Saginaw area currently. We don't have a website...yet. Will have to find someone to do that for me, I'm not THAT computer savvy. I do have a Facebook page....Girls of Fire...come on and check it out! Michiganders/Michiganians....lol....I have no clue what the correct terminology is! Guess I'm a mitten kitten! Thanks for the welcome all!

partdeux 02-18-2012 11:29 AM

Mitten Kitten :)

Sent my wife over to your facebook page and she sent a friend of hers over too.