Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Michigan Gun Forum > Cpl application

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default Cpl application

Is there a fee when you turn in your cpl application and anyone know how much?

And does it vary by county?

__________________
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 02-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post
Is there a fee when you turn in your cpl application and anyone know how much?

And does it vary by county?
There is a fee I am nit sure if it varies by county but I know Macomb county was $105 and if you take your receipt when you get finger printed they can waive the fingerprinting fee.
__________________
dmtshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtshooter
There is a fee I am nit sure if it varies by county but I know Macomb county was $105 and if you take your receipt when you get finger printed they can waive the fingerprinting fee.
Huh, alright. And was yours recently? I'm in Macomb county as well.
__________________
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Detroit,mi
Posts: 2,733
Liked 834 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 179

Default

same fee statewide.

__________________
partdeux is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capto56 View Post

Huh, alright. And was yours recently? I'm in Macomb county as well.
Within the past 6 months expect 3-4 month wait before you get a date to appear beforebthe gun board once youbshow up for your gun board date you answer a few questions and get your cpl on the spot. Good luck with your application process.
__________________
dmtshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtshooter

Within the past 6 months expect 3-4 month wait before you get a date to appear beforebthe gun board once youbshow up for your gun board date you answer a few questions and get your cpl on the spot. Good luck with your application process.
Yea that's what I've seen. About 3 months. Kinda sucks but I'll have to wait sometime. Have my class on march 2nd

Thanks for the responses you all
__________________
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lewiston, MI,Montmorency Co, MI
Posts: 53
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

I know you are in a hurry but when is your birthday>??

Permits are issued and expire on bds. By waiting a couple months could gain a whole year..

__________________
langenc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
capto56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 523
Liked 92 Times on 66 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by langenc
I know you are in a hurry but when is your birthday>??

Permits are issued and expire on bds. By waiting a couple months could gain a whole year..
Eh, it's in August. Not worth waiting that long for me. I'll get it a couple months before but oh well. Id rather have it asap
__________________
capto56 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #9
Table of Warriors prospect
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MisterMcCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bumfugg, Egypt
Posts: 7,874
Liked 6613 Times on 3616 Posts
Likes Given: 12963

Default

I just got a concealed carry permit. In Alabama, it is $20 for a one year license.

__________________

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

MisterMcCool is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,665
Liked 280 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I just got a concealed carry permit. In Alabama, it is $20 for a one year license.
Michigan its $105 every five years. But make sure you read our gun laws very well because they are screwy.
__________________
fupuk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Chl application MyRawTalent Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 1 09-26-2012 12:56 AM