Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Massachusetts Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f134/)
-   -   Massachusetts Gun Shows (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f134/massachusetts-gun-shows-69559/)

petesrt4 08-03-2012 11:18 PM

Massachusetts Gun Shows

2012 Massachusetts Gun Shows

Sept 22 - 23, MA, 2012, Marlboro, Royal Plaza Trade Center. 181 Boston Post Rd. Firearm & Knife Show. T: 500-8'. Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm.

Oct 6 - 7, MA, 2012, Plymouth. South Shore Exposition Center. 8 Natalie Way, Firearm & Knife Show. T: 600-8'. Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm.

Oct 27 - 28, MA, 2012, West Springfield. Eastern States Exposition. 1305 W. Memorial Ave. Firearm & Knife Show.
T: 700-8'. Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm.

Dec 8 - 9, MA, 2012, Plymouth. South Shore Exposition Center. 8 Natalie Way, Firearm & Knife Show. T: 600-8'. Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm.

So far these are the shows i can find, if anyone has any other info on events or shows it would be great if we all knew about these, i myself have missed plenty of these shows, so knowing would be great, thanks all

Kodeman 08-09-2012 09:40 PM

petesrt4, I went to the Marlboro show earlier this year and had a good time. I was suprised that they made you check your firearms at the door.
I'll be going to the Plymouth show as it is one town over from me. I hope to buy as many high cap AR15 mags as possible before the next election takes place. You never know!!

mountainman13 08-09-2012 09:47 PM

Pete you realize we have a convoy that goes to most of them right? You want in?

petesrt4 08-09-2012 11:03 PM

No I didn't know that... this is the first forum site I have ever really stayed in contact with and followed things with.lol.

mountainman13 08-10-2012 12:18 AM

You also don't come to the club you knuckle head. Lol

petesrt4 08-10-2012 12:33 AM

Well I don't know what's going on I just paid the yearly dues and shoot once and awhile. Lol. Buuuuttt from the sounds of the last newsletter Im thinking I might be all done along with many others due to the demands of work the club wants and showing up at meetings I don't care about... I mean come onnnn. Its not the old days where everyone can just show up at meetings for a gun club. People just want to do there normal jobs and shoot when they want to and not worry about all the other crap... not being mean but I make enough money where i'll pay to go to a club that doesn't make me participate in stuff I don't want to and i'll pay more...lol

mountainman13 08-10-2012 12:38 AM

It's only for new members. You're grandfathered. Most of the other clubs in the area cost more and still require work for new members. If all goes according to plan in the next few years we will have a full size gun shop (already expanding) with gunsmith (possibly me) and the longest range in ma. I've already started talks with the engineers about expanding one of them to 200 yards and we have discussed opening another that's 600.

petesrt4 08-10-2012 10:15 PM

well i like being able to go to leominster instead of winchendon when i just wanna shoot my pistols or whatever but i need the new key and a class from you i guess....lol

mountainman13 08-10-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petesrt4
well i like being able to go to leominster instead of winchendon when i just wanna shoot my pistols or whatever but i need the new key and a class from you i guess....lol

Yeah its $10 for everything. I don't have the paperwork yet (gotta get on that). If you go on the website there is a list of the range officers (which I'm not on yet). You can email Gary (my buddy) and see when you can set it up or if you want I can call him if you're available Sunday around 10 am.

petesrt4 08-10-2012 10:30 PM

i thought you did the class or whatever.... well im working nights on saturday night so sunday wouldnt work. what exactly do i need to do? i mean isnt it the same crap i did in my class to be able to own a gun?????