MA semi auto rifles with an FID
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Massachusetts Gun Forum > MA semi auto rifles with an FID

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default MA semi auto rifles with an FID

Semi Auto rifles that you can get with an FID

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #2

I know you can get mini 14, sks

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-24-2012, 01:16 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

All of them. FID is for the purchase of all rifles/shotguns not otherwise illegal in MA

Old 04-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

delete mistake

Old 04-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #5

yeah . Massachusetts gun law is corny as hell.
Fid for people who is 18-21 to ble to purchse long rifle and shotgun.
class B is over 21 and you can purhase almst anything except full automactic ( it doesn't mean you can own suppressor or magazine over 10rds ) can't not conceal carry either.
Class A this is where it gets funny. You can get class A unrestricted and restricted 0_o"
Unrestricted you can carry over more than 10rd magazine in your gun it has to be preban magazine WTF. Can conceal carry anywhere except in ferderal building and school or gun free zone area.
Restricted . same you can own preban magazine over 10rds but can't not carry like class B but you can own over 10rd preban mags. for people who lives in the city area.
Well..

Old 04-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sorry Vietboy1st but you need to study up on MA gun laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy1st View Post
yeah . Massachusetts gun law is corny as hell.
Fid for people who is 18-21 to ble to purchse long rifle and shotgun.
FID is for 18 and older, not 18-21. Many people over 21 have FID only.

Quote:
class B is over 21 and you can purhase almst anything except full automactic ( it doesn't mean you can own suppressor or magazine over 10rds ) can't not conceal carry either.
Incorrect, LTC-B means you can't have any gun that is capable of ACCEPTING over a 10rd mag. Which means you can't have a Glock 19 with a 10rd mag simply because it's CAPABLE of accepting a larger mag than 10rds. LTC-B limits people to revolvers and single stack guns, and of course rifles and shotguns as both LTC's override FID.

Quote:
Class A this is where it gets funny. You can get class A unrestricted and restricted 0_o"
Unrestricted you can carry over more than 10rd magazine in your gun it has to be preban magazine WTF. Can conceal carry anywhere except in ferderal building and school or gun free zone area.
Restricted . same you can own preban magazine over 10rds but can't not carry like class B but you can own over 10rd preban mags. for people who lives in the city area.
All LTC-A's allow pre-ban high capacity mags. Whether the permit has a restriction on it or not. There is also no different for anybody that lives in a "city area" vs the rest of the state. Everybody gets the same permits which are valid throughout the commonwealth.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

It's forgivable. Even the law makers don't know the laws in this state. I have a newspaper clipping where a state prosecutor stated that 15 year olds can purchase handguns in this state. Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
It's forgivable. Even the law makers don't know the laws in this state. I have a newspaper clipping where a state prosecutor stated that 15 year olds can purchase handguns in this state. Lmfao
The politicians in this state dont have a clue. I'm actually going to the Manchester Firing Line in New Hampshire today, and I may never come back

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
Mason609 Likes This 
Old 04-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #9

all the politicians in this state are democrat. Republican is a minority. It is sad.

Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy1st
all the politicians in this state are democrat. Republican is a minority. It is sad.
It would be better if in the whole country republicans and democrats were the minority, and Libertarians were the majority.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
nhsuper44 Likes This