Court ruling in our favor

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Maryland Gun Forum > Court ruling in our favor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Court ruling in our favor

Anyone take notice that the court ruled in our favor on the right to carry on the issue of reason to carry
I hope this will allow me to get a permit or whatever needed so I can Cary every day as soon as I know I would be granted ability to carry I would go for it Gues I would have to go get the 380 I have Ben wanting
Anybody know?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I know lol. Although I'm excited I feel this process is going to take a lot longer than expected. The state has appealed the ruling. Even thou technically you should be able to get your MD CCW permit today I am sure that the MSP will stop processing applications for the permit until their appeal is either won or lost. On top of that, if and hopefully when the appeal fails the state could do just what DC has done. Make it so horribly expensive that you wouldn't be able to afford the permit. While this ruling is an enormous step in the right direction, I feel we are no where near being able to obtain a CCW permit in the state of MD. The important thing to do now is stay informed, and continue to write to your local politicians. We are gaining ground but the fights not over just yet.