Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Maryland Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f133/)
-   -   Clay shooting (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f133/clay-shooting-88355/)

pope007 04-07-2013 06:14 PM

Clay shooting
 
Hi everyone am looking for a clay and trap shooting in Maryland. Can anyone please guide me to the right place. Thxs for the help

Yunus 04-08-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pope007 (Post 1206410)
Hi everyone am looking for a clay and trap shooting in Maryland. Can anyone please guide me to the right place. Thxs for the help

Izaa Walton league in Damascus, MD has a nice setup. Tuscarora Gun Club in southern Frederick County has a very nice trap and skeet setup as well.

pope007 04-19-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus

Izaa Walton league in Damascus, MD has a nice setup. Tuscarora Gun Club in southern Frederick County has a very nice trap and skeet setup as well.

Thxs for the feed back

yingpin 04-26-2013 01:34 PM

Pope, not sure where your located but PG County Trap an Skeet is a nice facility. Great sporting clays course. It's in Glenn Dale off of 295. I have been shooting there for a long time.

pope007 04-28-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yingpin
Pope, not sure where your located but PG County Trap an Skeet is a nice facility. Great sporting clays course. It's in Glenn Dale off of 295. I have been shooting there for a long time.

Thanks for the feedback! Is the PG facility a public range?

pope007 05-05-2013 09:16 PM

I checked the PG trap shooting it's amazing. I would like to buy shotgun ammo for trap shooting 12 gauge. Where in Maryland can I buy the ammo? If not possible my next alternative is online.

yingpin 05-08-2013 01:29 AM

Pope,

Right now ammo is kind of hard to find but I dont think that 12 guage ammo is hard to come by. Bass Pro shops in Arundle Mills will have everything, Dicks sporting goods has ammo, walmart, gun shops. I am not sure who has the best prices because I only shoot 12ga sabots for deer and steel shot for waterfowl.

I would try Bass Pro, everything should be comparable to themh

nixfix 05-09-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pope007 (Post 1237883)
I checked the PG trap shooting it's amazing. I would like to buy shotgun ammo for trap shooting 12 gauge. Where in Maryland can I buy the ammo? If not possible my next alternative is online.

PG Trap and Skeet sells ammo. Last time I was up there it was $7/box, which is not bad.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.