Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Maine Gun Forum > Perhaps I should move to Maine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Default Perhaps I should move to Maine

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/09/us-communities-seek-to-require-gun-ownership/

I don't need No stinking signature.

goldngun Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #2

Liked 54 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

+1 to Maine and New England. Thats a pretty ballsy proposal, I like it. Makes me proud to be born and (in)bred in Maine

Ya you can bet your sweet a$$ that every other household here has some kinda fire arm kickin around there house an thats the way we like it.

Mainers will invite you into their home feed you there last lobster tail to eat,and give you the flannel off there back,but if our familys or surrounding familys are threatened?,you better hope God himself just happenes to be driving his 4x4 bouncing down the dirt road ready to save ur hide.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:15 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
+1 to Maine and New England. Thats a pretty ballsy proposal, I like it. Makes me proud to be born and (in)bred in Maine

Ya you can bet your sweet a$$ that every other household here has some kinda fire arm kickin around there house an thats the way we like it.

Mainers will invite you into their home feed you there last lobster tail to eat,and give you the flannel off there back,but if our familys or surrounding familys are threatened?,you better hope God himself just happenes to be driving his 4x4 bouncing down the dirt road ready to save ur hide.
Amen to that last part were nice folks but we don't mind kicking ass if we have to
Old 03-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 793 Times on 366 Posts
Likes Given: 376

So what exactly keeps you in that commie State? Having lived in NH/Me all my life and periodically working in MA I cannot imagine ever living there! In my personal opinion "We the People" should have hired a fleet of D-9's started at Worcester and just pushed the whole mess into Boston Harbor and started over again. With love of course

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

goldngun Likes This 
Old 04-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post

You bet your friendly but will not be threatened ass...)

Rand Paul for Pres!