Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Kentucky Gun Forum > Ranges in Louisville

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapshooter11
Hey! Look at Jefferson county sportsmens club (jcsc) located by fern creek. Trap shoots every Sunday, indoor pistol range which takes .22 rifles, 32 acre lake, black powder range, and archery range. Year membership is around $150 I believe.
No rifle range tho! All that and no rifle range!

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #12

Liked 218 Times on 143 Posts

Silver Creek Conservation Club has a pretty nice range. It's about 15 min across the river in Sellersburg In. Checking their site it looks like an $80 annual membership.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #13

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierTCB
Silver Creek Conservation Club has a pretty nice range. It's about 15 min across the river in Sellersburg In. Checking their site it looks like an $80 annual membership.
I see no info on a rifle range. I read knobb creek has a rifle range. Seems like it might be worth that. It's a 30 min drive for me.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.