Anyone shooting in Louisville?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Kentucky Gun Forum > Anyone shooting in Louisville?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default Anyone shooting in Louisville?

Thinking about making a trip out to Knobb Creek. It's $10 for a days admission. Anyone planning on shooting in the next few days?

Thinking some quality time on my .270 the ar and mosin Nagant so it stops giving me dirty looks.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-03-2013, 05:37 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Still waiting on my ar kits to come in!! Very new to the forum but looking forward to my 1st trip to the Knob in Oct!!

Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #3

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

If I had the money I would love to go but I'm broke and have too much to do before it starts gettin cold. But when it does start getting cold I'm gonna put the old mosin and AK through there paces.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #4

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebear
If I had the money I would love to go but I'm broke and have too much to do before it starts gettin cold. But when it does start getting cold I'm gonna put the old mosin and AK through there paces.
Went to knobb creek. Not a fan of the place. Now. Trying to track down a place to hunt muzzleloader season next month.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.