Anyone going?


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Kentucky Gun Forum > Anyone going?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrumJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here in the holler....
Posts: 4,823
Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default Anyone going?

Anyone going to the Court Days festivals in Mt. Sterling and/or Preston the 18-21 ?
I go every year to see the seemingly endless parade of stuff and things for sale...Including guns



__________________

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

DrumJunkie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 10-18-2013, 03:25 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrumJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here in the holler....
Posts: 4,823
Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default

Well..I"m going and hope to have some new toy to show off when I get back



__________________

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

DrumJunkie is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:37 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,999
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

I was hoping to go, sadly can't have fun for me!

__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:44 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
towboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewares,Ky
Posts: 3,587
Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Default

Wish I could. Im on a darned ole boat. My brother went to a town very near Mt Sterling, that is sort of a kick off to the courtday. I don't remember the name of the town. But he said it's getting bigger each year.
Have fun. Hope ya find some good deals.

__________________
towboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mercator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,081
Liked 2642 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 1347

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Anyone going to the Court Days festivals in Mt. Sterling and/or Preston the 18-21 ?
I go every year to see the seemingly endless parade of stuff and things for sale...Including guns
No, but I go to the National Gun Days at Louisville Fairgrounds when I can.
__________________
Mercator is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,999
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator
No, but I go to the National Gun Days at Louisville Fairgrounds when I can.
What is this.
__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:50 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrumJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here in the holler....
Posts: 4,823
Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Wish I could. Im on a darned ole boat. My brother went to a town very near Mt Sterling, that is sort of a kick off to the courtday. I don't remember the name of the town. But he said it's getting bigger each year.
Have fun. Hope ya find some good deals.
The small town of Preston does a festival too. I'll be hitting that one first then headed to MT. Sterling after. It's a blast and every year I find something I just can't live without. Last year it was a S&W Mod 19-3 and ANOTHER 10-22 (I can't get enough of those things!) Got a 28-2 Smith the year before.

I never have a clue going in what I really want to look for. Even if I did it usually never works out lie that..heh
__________________

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

DrumJunkie is offline  
towboater Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DrumJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here in the holler....
Posts: 4,823
Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
What is this.
http://www.nationalgunday.com/
__________________

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

DrumJunkie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mercator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,081
Liked 2642 Times on 1842 Posts
Likes Given: 1347

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
What is this.
The biggest gun show. I may have misquoted the title. Edit: yeah he got it
__________________
Mercator is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,999
Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie
The small town of Preston does a festival too. I'll be hitting that one first then headed to MT. Sterling after. It's a blast and every year I find something I just can't live without. Last year it was a S&W Mod 19-3 and ANOTHER 10-22 (I can't get enough of those things!) Got a 28-2 Smith the year before. I never have a clue going in what I really want to look for. Even if I did it usually never works out lie that..heh
I always have fun there.

Too much to do and far to far to drive ATM.

What have 10/22s been going for?


__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes