Hey hoosiers
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Indiana Gun Forum > Hey hoosiers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hey hoosiers

Was just wondering if anyone from Northwest Indiana knew of any good gun shops. Which gun shop is your favorite , who has the best deals, who is willing to negotiate prices ? Also I posted the other day asking about the gun show in crown point and was wondering if they usually have any good deals.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Sorry brother, cant help ya...i'm in the north east quadrant!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Blythe's in Valparaiso has a lot of guns and they will make deals with you. They also have a range. I do believe that they will be closed for the month of July however for rennovations. There is also a Blythe's in Griffith, but they don't have a range. There is Westforth Sports in Gary also. Deb's Gun Range is in Hammond and they offer classes, but I have never been to that one. Obviously you have Cabela's but they won't cut any deals. If you're talking about the gun show at the Lake County Fairgrounds, they have a wide variety of vendors and make deals as well. It's worth attending. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.