Where do you shoot? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Where do you shoot?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Sounds like good times mon ami.
Except Im gettin mad at the scope on the 300 ultra its a z5 swaro but is not any clearer or more defined than the leupold vx6 on the 26/06, an was 1600$ more I truly think its just the name you pay the extra $1600 for, my nightforce yes I see the diff but not in the swaro. Any way no more ill stick with zeiss, or leupold from now on.
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

Except Im gettin mad at the scope on the 300 ultra its a z5 swaro but is not any clearer or more defined than the leupold vx6 on the 26/06, an was 1600$ more I truly think its just the name you pay the extra $1600 for, my nightforce yes I see the diff but not in the swaro. Any way no more ill stick with zeiss, or leupold from now on.
Don't forget vortex mon ami
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:33 AM   #63
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Don't forget vortex mon ami
The vortex is good but not in the league of its price range you go from 200 to 800 an they just dont have the reticles I like either other than the standard duplex. The viper I have dosent compare to the leupy in any way. Good yes but not my pick for my personal set ups
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #64
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

The vortex is good but not in the league of its price range you go from 200 to 800 an they just dont have the reticles I like either other than the standard duplex. The viper I have dosent compare to the leupy in any way. Good yes but not my pick for my personal set ups
Good point. I like Bushnell and redfield alot for cheaper optics. Oh and weaver
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:48 AM   #65
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 23,006
Liked 7174 Times on 4318 Posts
Likes Given: 8753

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Good point. I like Bushnell and redfield alot for cheaper optics. Oh and weaver
I have a Bushnell on my .22 pistol I like a lot. But..........it's the only scope I've ever owned so I have nothing to compare it to. Bushnell Trophy 2-6 X 32.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 AM   #66
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

I have a Bushnell on my .22 pistol I like a lot. But..........it's the only scope I've ever owned so I have nothing to compare it to. Bushnell Trophy 2-6 X 32.
Its a good scope
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #67
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
niteglock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 581
Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Default

I have a Simmons 22mag 3-9x40 on my m&p 15-22. Only scope I've ever owned also. I love it so far. I'm afraid to try out better ones. This money tree I have in my backyard is rotting. Lol.

__________________

spit hell fire

niteglock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
what do you shoot? 40calcliffy South Carolina Gun Forum 7 10-08-2012 02:43 PM
Where do you shoot the most ???... LONGHAIR The Club House 27 11-24-2011 06:42 PM
First pin shoot MrGrumpy89 Competition Shooting 8 08-06-2011 03:26 PM
Anyone shoot a Kel-Tec PF9? dgray64 Semi-Auto Handguns 5 07-06-2011 04:27 PM
Won't Shoot? HKSlinger Curio & Relic Discussion 33 10-25-2010 06:43 PM