Tornadoes in Illinois
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum >

Tornadoes in Illinois

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2015, 02:19 AM   #1
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8751 Times on 5227 Posts
Likes Given: 11604

Default Tornadoes in Illinois

Right now I am in Missouri for the S&H but tornadoes have touched down very close to my home and the homes of my two sons. I have heard from my oldest son and my daughter but no one has been able to reach my youngest son and a tornado touched down in his town. My oldest drove to check on his brother. The house is still standing but my son wasn't home. I finally just heard from my youngest son who went out with a friend after work.

The hospital I work at is in disaster mode. All available personnel have been called in to work. A restaurant nearby was flattened and there are people in the restaurant's basement. We'll see what comes out of that basement.

I'm glad I'm safe in Missouri but I wish I were at work to help, too.

Nature is a mighty force, indeed.

dango Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4442 Times on 2463 Posts
Likes Given: 22371

Hope everybody's ok Winds ! The weather is really crazy , from sub-freezing and snow to tornados , no break hardly . Stay safe and not to worry about material things . I no it hurts to lose some things , I have lost everything a while back but I'm still in one piece ! I can replace what I need !
winds-of-change Likes This