Rauner-what do we really know about him?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Rauner-what do we really know about him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 135 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 245

Default Rauner-what do we really know about him?

having seen advertising banners on this site for him yesterday, i'm just curious what others here know about this guy running as the formidable republican candidate for IL governor. Any bumping elbow buddy of Rahm Emanual doesnt necessarily sound like someone representing my best interests.

www.norauner.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
CGS

Liked 66 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

We know he is close personal friends with Rham.

We know he is not the common blue collar guy he is pushing him self off as.

We know he owns several multi million dollar businesses, which I have no problem with but don't portray yourself as the average Joe Blue collar worker.

We know he has donated millions of dollars to the democratic party over the last 20 years or so. I have no problem with that as well, but it is kind of interesting now that he'd be running republican, don't ya think.

He told someone once, "I believe in the 2nd Amendment, but people in my district just aren't interested in carry concealed." Why is it everyone who tramples the 2nd Amendment insists on first saying how much they believe in it first.

I think he is a plant to split the vote away from Rutherford and ensure Quinn gets the win. I don't know everything about him, but I do know Rauner will NOT be getting my vote.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43399

-Thomas
NRA Life Member, ISRA Member, American Gunsmith Institute Certified, NRA Instructor, State of IL authorized Carry Concealed Instructor http://www.chicagogunsmith.com
http://www.firearmtrainingchicago.com

Mack Bolan Likes This 
Old 12-14-2013, 02:53 AM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Any friend of Rham is no friend of mine.

Criminals advocate stronger gun laws to foster a safer work environment. This limits their exposure to risk.