Prohibited places
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Prohibited places

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
PGM
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Prohibited places

Now that I stopped going to taco burrito king, I get my carry out from taco village which has no sign they are small but serve alcohol I believe there's no way they sell much(over 1/2 in sales)should I be concerned?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9507 Times on 4091 Posts
Likes Given: 1492

Google Illinois concealed carry prohibited places, and it will link you to the law. IF more than 50% of their sales is alcohol, they are required to post it. Duty on property owner.

(d) Signs stating that the carrying of firearms is prohibited shall be clearly and conspicuously posted at the entrance of a building, premises, or real property specified in this Section as a prohibited area, unless the building or premises is a private residence. Signs shall be of a uniform design as established by the Department and shall be 4 inches by 6 inches in size. The Department shall adopt rules for standardized signs to be used under this subsection.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.