NRA Basic Pistol Class and FL CCW - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > NRA Basic Pistol Class and FL CCW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bolan View Post
thank you. Indeed, the female instructor will likely boost both male and female attendees but i will start planting the seed so we're both there. I did get her in a safety class at Illinois Gun Works in Elmwood Park back in december of last year, that she liked, and thusly out to the range a few times since then. She promised me last week she would get a pic for her FOID app so she can get that sent in asap. I stopped nagging her about it in order to lead by example...
FOID not required to take the class. As long as you have yours
you can bring the firearms and ammo for you both.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy