Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Illinois Energy Deregulation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Default Illinois Energy Deregulation

Hello fellow Illinoisans,
A few months ago a friend of mine got me to switch to a new supplier and I'm now saving a few dollars (up to 29%) each month on the Electricity Supply Charge" portion of my Comed bill. I recently became an associate myself and I'm asking around who's interested in getting more information on how to enroll and potentially save money while promoting the use of renewable energies.

I am in no way a Man Made global warming believer but right now the savings are real and there's nothing wrong with developing alternative energies as long as we're not banning proven, traditional energies. If you are interested send me a private message and I'll tell you a little more about it works. Depending on how much electricity you use per month, this could be very interesting for you.

I understand how this is really off topic but since only a few states have been deregulated, the Illinois forum is perfect. If you've been scammed before or got enrolled in a long term contract that made you lose money, I can tell you from personal experience that there is no catch and this is not one of those too good to be true deals. This is a deal just like anything else, take it or pass it.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 04-30-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here