Illinois - Crook County - Chicago - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Illinois - Crook County - Chicago

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 05:08 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum27 View Post
the place is a cesspool and all Rahm wants to do is tax LEGAL gun owners.
Tell me about it, we already have to pay for the privilege of being able to own a gun in the city, on top of the FOID.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 04-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #52

Q1 of 2012. In Chicago 610 shot 120 dead. Nice city Rahm. Keep denying people their 2nd Amendment rights!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #53

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum27

the place is a cesspool and all Rahm wants to do is tax LEGAL gun owners.
Unfortunately, the legal gun owners are the only ones who WILL pay. The criminals sure won't.

I'm just glad I don't live there.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #54
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7793 Times on 4680 Posts
Likes Given: 9797

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Unfortunately, the legal gun owners are the only ones who WILL pay. The criminals sure won't.

I'm just glad I don't live there.
Yeah, I don't think the 'thugs' have ever yelled at each other, "As soon as I get my permit to own a gun in Chicago, I'm going to KILL you!!"

Old 04-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #55

22 shot - 6 killed in Chicago this past weekend. A quiet weekend by Chicago standards.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #56

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
"As soon as I get my permit to own a gun in Chicago, I'm going to KILL you!!"
Aha exactly. They're putting roadblocks for law abiding citizens only, none of the gang bangers are actually going to want their name to be on a gun owner list & register their guns. And for those who already have their name on some sort of list (criminal record), they already know they'd get denied so they won't even bother with the legal process. Chicago just found a new way of making money, making us pay for our rights.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"