Illinois Conceal Carry

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Illinois Conceal Carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Illinois Conceal Carry

Oral arguments for the IL conceal carry lawsuit to begin by the end of the month with the 7th circuit court of appeals. The opposition's request for an extension was denied as well. Hopefully we'll finally get this thing going!

For anyone who doesn't know, you can go to IllinoisCarry.com and sign up for newsletters. They're very informative and keep you up to date on everything. They also send you e-mail notifications so you know when/where IGOLD events will be happening.

Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to continue despite that fear.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-09-2012, 02:58 AM   #2

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Hopefully the communist state will get a carry law. I'm tired of locking my gun in the damn glove box when I goto work!!!!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 AM   #3

Lolol it's no joke buddy. I have one of those digital pistol safes in my truck mounted under the dash. That way if i ever do need it its just a quick 4 digits away. But id LOOOVVVVEE to get the CC passed

Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to continue despite that fear.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:11 AM   #4

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

U guys actually drive around with you pistol locked in the glove box in this state?!? Cops will still get u on something around here for that.

spit hell fire

Old 05-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #5

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

I know a guy that left a range before in IL and he had a mag with a couple rounds left in it. He just threw the mag in his range bag and got pulled over. Cop searched his car after he told him he had firearms in there and even had the reciept from the range. The officer arrested him after a argument about legal/illegal topics, for the loaded mag. Told him its a felony for driving with a loaded mag in car. Ended up getting thrown out in court but he had to go through a bunch of BS because of that. And he even served in the military for this country.

spit hell fire

Old 05-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #6

You're allowed to have a loaded mag but it has to be locked away. IL has some CRAZY regulations. Gotta really watch em too bc thyley change every year.