Illinois CCP Giveaway

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Illinois CCP Giveaway

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Default Illinois CCP Giveaway

I looked through the rules to see if I could post this, and I didnt see anything saying not to...if I missed something, please forgive me and simply delete this.

We are not gaining anything monetarily for this. We're not competing with sponsors, or providing any sort of service that members have to pay for... It's just an opportunity we want to offer to the law abiding folk of Illinois!

You can click here to learn more

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here