Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > hate to say it BUT !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default hate to say it BUT !

But I think Illinois may be the first state to get away with a gun grab ! They are mad as heck that the feds slapped them with ccw and now they want pay back on gun owners in the state ! and they are pushing hard for a sunday 1-6-2013 decision ! This could get ugly real fast !

And I just hope people refuse to hand over their firearms ! And I hope OUR USA POLICE, MILITARY REFUSES TO GO AGAINST THE PEOPLES 2ND !!!!

We have supported and thank the troops many times over and thanked many times over 1st responders and I hope that they respect the people whom respect them and thank them for helping and protecting us from monsters ! "LIKE THE MONSTER CHICAGO POLITICIANS "

If there is a God we need you now more than ever !!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here