Good news? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Good news?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,271
Liked 769 Times on 565 Posts
Likes Given: 225

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I wonder if single female would qualify.
Nope! But being an anti gun councilman might qualify.
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gvw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North West Suburbs of Chicago
Posts: 109
Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Everyone here is missing the point. They have 180 days to craft this bill. If they don't get it done we become a Constitutional carry state. That means open carry conceal carry what ever you want.

The NRA and pro gun legislators are aware of this. They finally have them where they want them. Pro gun people won this one. Its a done deal. If the pro gun legislators can't cut a deal they can hold out for constitutional carry.

__________________

Criminals advocate stronger gun laws to foster a safer work environment. This limits their exposure to risk.


Last edited by gvw3; 12-17-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: add text
gvw3 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Shade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kankakee County,Illinois
Posts: 1,766
Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvw3 View Post
Everyone here is missing the point. They have 180 days to craft this bill. If they don't get it done we become a Constitutional carry state. That means open carry conceal carry what ever you want.

The NRA and pro gun legislators are aware of this. They finally have them where they want them. Pro gun people won this one. Its a done deal. If the pro gun legislators can't cut a deal they can hold out for constitutional carry.
Hopefully they have the balls to hold out for it...

Then maybe Rahm will have that aneurism he is over due for... LOL
__________________
An Armed man is a Citizen,
An Unarmed man is a Subject. -- Unknown

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy


Last edited by Shade; 12-17-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Shade is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
beastmode986's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 967
Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default

Watch them say 1000 for licensing and training 500 after it and you can only carry a derringer. Lol

__________________
beastmode986 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
niteglock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 581
Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Default

I am excited. Its about time. I just don't know what to carry. All I have is a m&p9 and a usp45. Don't really want a glock either. But if I had to choose. It would be between a g30sf, xds45, or a compact 1911. Which one would you choose?

__________________

spit hell fire

niteglock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #26
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 22,867
Liked 7091 Times on 4268 Posts
Likes Given: 8599

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteglock View Post
I am excited. Its about time. I just don't know what to carry. All I have is a m&p9 and a usp45. Don't really want a glock either. But if I had to choose. It would be between a g30sf, xds45, or a compact 1911. Which one would you choose?
I'm all ready to carry. I have my Sig P238, self defense ammo and a nice Remora Holster. All I need is the okay to carry.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
25-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,271
Liked 769 Times on 565 Posts
Likes Given: 225

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I'm all ready to carry. I have my Sig P238, self defense ammo and a nice Remora Holster. All I need is the okay to carry.
Lotsa Luck with that, missy!!!!!!
__________________

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

25-5 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Gun Camera Review - Good News/Bad News Amsdorf Firearm Accessories & Gear 18 01-05-2013 02:23 PM
Good News.... lilman42437 Revolver Handguns 3 10-05-2011 02:34 AM
Good News & (Not too) Bad News Viking Mini-14 Forum 12 07-03-2011 02:39 AM
Some good news bkt Legal and Activism 2 02-14-2011 12:55 AM