custom kydex holsters
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > custom kydex holsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 6

Default custom kydex holsters

hey gun folks, I have starting making custom kydex holsters and love doing it so looking for people the need or just want a new custom holster. Im not looking to start a business or anything just would like to sell some to fund this new hobby and offset ammo cost. I can make them for Glock 17/19/22/23 and the other models the share those frames so the .357 sig models too. Also the FNH FNP 45. So for $40 you get a holster that can be use IWB or OWB and 1 double mag carrier or 2 single mag carriers. Also if you would like to to make a holster for another gun just email me and I can try to find someone who will lend me one, or you can lend me your firearm for a day if you are ok with that. Or you can buy blue training gun online and I'll take that in exchange for the holster.if you have any questions sent me a PM, Im located in Aurora

fnp45.jpg   fnp452.jpg   fnp453.jpg   glock22holster2.jpg   img_0899.jpg  

img_0898.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here