Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Conceal Carry in Illinois

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Conceal Carry in Illinois

I am about to pull my hair out trying to find when the CC Bill is going to be voted/debated on in Illinois? Illinois just had the IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day) Rally today. I've looked everywhere I can think of online to find out when the vote/debate is but I cant find any info on the vote.

Any Illinoians know when the vote/debate is?

Also,

Not sure if this will help but its worth a shot. Its an online petition FOR Concealed Carry. I got to this link through my local WICD ABC NewsChannel 15's website.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...dDd4Tl9pY3c6MQ

"Everything that man designs carries with in it the seeds of its own destruction."

-------------

"One thing history shows us is that Man does not learn anything from Our past. And maybe that is the biggest lesson we should learn from history."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

you can go to illinoiscarry.com, and click on the LEGISLATION tab near the top

Beretta Neos .22lr, SA XDm .45, Colt Cobra .38 Special, Remington 1100 12 guage, Browning Citori 20 guage, New England Firearms 20 guage...

Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #3

Liked 53 Times on 41 Posts

Unfortunately even if a CCW bill passes, Gov. Quinn will not sign it. So until we elect a gun friendly governor I don't think we'll ever see concealed carry in Illinois.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #4

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

and that's why we gotta get all these ****ing chicago politicians the hell out of office.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 37 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 35

I get all my info from illinoiscarry.com From what I remember they are looking at mid May to bring it up for a vote but do not quote me on that. To Mag318 that's why they are working on getting a supermajority so Quinn cannot veto it. Granted he still won't sign it however that means it would sit on his desk for 60 days then become law.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #6

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHOFREAK3
I get all my info from illinoiscarry.com From what I remember they are looking at mid May to bring it up for a vote but do not quote me on that. To Mag318 that's why they are working on getting a supermajority so Quinn cannot veto it. Granted he still won't sign it however that means it would sit on his desk for 60 days then become law.
I get email newsletters from illinoiscarry. They are the ones who do the IGOLD, correct? Nice little newsletter. very informative.

Sent from my DROID Pro using FirearmsTalk

Old 05-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 37 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Yeah they put together IGOLD. It's a pretty good website and tons of info. If you guys and girls have the time check it out.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #8

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnHiker
I am about to pull my hair out trying to find when the CC Bill is going to be voted/debated on in Illinois? Illinois just had the IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day) Rally today. I've looked everywhere I can think of online to find out when the vote/debate is but I cant find any info on the vote.

Any Illinoians know when the vote/debate is?

Also,

Not sure if this will help but its worth a shot. Its an online petition FOR Concealed Carry. I got to this link through my local WICD ABC NewsChannel 15's website.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...dDd4Tl9pY3c6MQ
Can't open link. Says its not available.

spit hell fire

Old 05-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #9

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

The ONLY state left. And probably the only state with people afraid to walk down certain streets at night. Coincidence?

spit hell fire