Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Chicago's idea to prevent gang shootings....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6124 Times on 3710 Posts
Likes Given: 6939

Default Chicago's idea to prevent gang shootings....

Just when you think the politicians in Chicago are as stupid as they come.......they think of something even worse. Come on, Illinois. The other 49 states aren't wrong about conceal carry. This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. The gang violence in Chicago is being over thought. Just let the average, law abiding citizen carry a gun. The gang banger shootings will slow up drastically, I believe.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/05/29/emanuel-targets-stores-that-help-breed-gang-violence/

Is this the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard???

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #2

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 06-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #3

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

That is pretty lame. I wonder if anyone ever considered locking up the gang members? I always thought is was illegal to participate in a criminal conspiricy; is that not the purpose of gangs?

Next they will be issuing gang members bullet-proof vests. It would probably be cheaper than the medical services provided the members when they get shot.

They can't harm the public when they are in the pokey.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 06-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6124 Times on 3710 Posts
Likes Given: 6939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
That is pretty lame. I wonder if anyone ever considered locking up the gang members? I always thought is was illegal to participate in a criminal conspiricy; is that not the purpose of gangs?

Next they will be issuing gang members bullet-proof vests. It would probably be cheaper than the medical services provided the members when they get shot.

They can't harm the public when they are in the pokey.
Not enough room in the prisons to put all the gang bangers. Chicago is a dirty, stinkin', rotten, smelly mess. And it keeps getting worse. When are they going to figure it out? What they are doing and have been doing IS NOT WORKING!! And their new, brilliant idea isn't going to work, either.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16881 Times on 9779 Posts
Likes Given: 44011

if it were not for innocent bystanders who also get shot when the thugs go to war on each other, i would say just let them kill each other off and be done with it. but it's the innocent bystanders who really pay the rice for these thugs violence.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #6

Liked 1769 Times on 807 Posts
Likes Given: 1794

So now it's the fault of local business owners? Apparently you don't need to show ID in chicago to vote for these idiots.