Chicago police threaten to kill tax payers ? insanity - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Chicago police threaten to kill tax payers ? insanity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 04:41 AM   #11
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
Where else in the country do we have cops shooting CCW holders? Answer: no where. This guy is another hyperbolic politician with his head so far up his own rear end that him and Rahm have finally come face to face.
Apparently in Chicago they will, because a Chicago badge is a license to kill.

However, he did admit that in the past his department has made mistakes in shooting unarmed civilians. He believes the concealed carry law will increase those types of unfortunate incidents.

In all defense to the Chicago PD, they're getting shot at a lot. I'm sure there's some itchy trigger fingers.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #12

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

I added a link to the article. But the point being chicago is so furious "fast and furious" that CCW is passed they are trying everything to get it turned down ! But at the same time the city of chicago is bedding down more and more daily with the UN ? that's weird UN has guns and they aren't even US CITIZENS OR TAX PAYERS !!! SO what's to say except Chicago hates tax payers !

Old 02-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #13

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 243

you can actually read what most chicago police officers think about rahm, mccarthy, and both of their bs remarks on the blog http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/ also in my signature and i encourage you to do so. read the anonymous comments from fellow active duty officers...its more than a good laugh.
Neither of them have any support from the majority of their own police force....do you honestly think any legit CPD would fire on a legal CCW holder? that could just as well be a fellow officers kid....the only officers that would even entertain the idea are the ones all ready on the political pandering path that Rahm and McCarthy never stray from...

for one McCarthy is generally referred to as McStreetlightassassin for his drunk incident in his previous post with his brother, shooting out streeetlights and yelling racial slurs in a blighted racially charged hood. Rahm is just as hated for going after their pensions to save the city money.....

i could go on forever, or you can read it for yourselves....the truth is the majority of the some 12000 active CPD officers are like you and me, avid 2nd ammendment supporters just trying to live another day to get home to family, in a gangwar torn city that under staffs and undercuts its own force they expect to protect them when the time comes.....

they (meaning IL and chicago governing bodies) will never make the connection that the number of cops being shot at didnt start going up until they repealed the death penalty for it....

i'm not saying there arent a few bad apples in the bunch, that goes without saying especially when you're talking about a force of 12000....but those are truly the only ones you here about here as opposed to majority of good honest folk just trying to do their job and live another day to do it again.

Rahm and McCarthy are mos def liars and dungballs in it for themselves, but dont think of the entire CPD as the same, cause its definitely not the case and they deserve even more respect considering what they have to deal with, with such little support from the top.

read the blog, and comments .......you will chuckle my friends.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #14

Liked 759 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 238

Yes this whole country needs a major "reset".

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #15
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

As an area resident, I'm glad this post was started as I had not heard his interview. I was dumbfounded which is why I searched for the story. Then it just became obsurd. I'm embarrassed for all the officers that put their lives on the line there everyday, that this is the support they get from their 'Chief.' "Our cops are so bad we shoot civilians" is what I get from his statement. Never understood how Police Chief or 'Duper'tindent should be a political appointment.

Last edited by KJG67; 02-06-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #16

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The New Post Obama World. The High court makes a decision and sends down a verdict. American citizens are granted assurance of their Constitutional rights?
Americas new police powers then allow them to be shot departing the court house.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #17

Liked 59 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 1

When President Bush signed into law HR-218 in 1994 that allowed active and retired police officers to carry in all 50 states the City of Chicago would not qualify their retirees. Even then state senator Obama supported corresponding state legislation setting up standards to implement the legislation. Fortunately IROCC (Illinois Retired Officers Concealed Carry) was set up to do annual qualifications. Now with pending concealed carry for everyone in Illinois the politicians are besides themselves, it will be interesting to see how it's implemented.
As for the article the subject of this thread, it speaks for itself, and as Mack suggested "Secondcity,cop" is a good site to see what the rank and file think.

Last edited by mag318; 02-09-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #18

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts

This is an outrage, I totally agree with you. Check out a youtube video about how he blames legal gunowners, not the gang bangers, drug dealers, and criminals that aren't legal any way . Its a proven fact that the big cronies in the windy city use gangs for their personal agenda and enforcing their"ways"

Old 03-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #19

Liked 297 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
Where else in the country do we have cops shooting CCW holders?
Don't you know? Illinois is an island unto itself.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #20

Liked 835 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1730

Default What is it with these people named McCarthy ???

As an outsider from the South I have two things to state;
1) I encourage all freedom loving Chi-town residents to MOVE... I know this is easier said than done, but you will not regret it.... and 2) the City of Chicago police can't seem to stop any real criminals.... so a CC permit holder may have little to worry about if they're careful & smart.

I know there has to be at least ONE good, uncorrupted Po-po officer there... I say time for a 'coup !!!!

Last edited by NC1760; 03-15-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Shade Likes This