Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Chicago police threaten to kill tax payers ? insanity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Chicago police threaten to kill tax payers ? insanity

The chief of police of chicago said he will train his officers to kill lawful gun owner / legal ccw carriers insanity and he needs fired over this comment and ASAP ! He is a public threat !

I started a group on FB to see if we get many likes to show our anger at this comment it is insanity .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-the-Chicago-Illinois-police-chief-for-threats-to-lawful-tax-payers/100320063484931?notif_t=page_new_likes

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1781 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
The chief of police of chicago said he will train his officers to kill lawful gun owner / legal ccw carriers insanity and he needs fired over this comment and ASAP ! He is a public threat !

I started a group on FB to see if we get many likes to show our anger at this comment it is insanity .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-the-Chicago-Illinois-police-chief-for-threats-to-lawful-tax-payers/100320063484931?notif_t=page_new_likes
How could anyone be that friggin' stupid...Oh wait he's a Chicago bureaucrat! That dumbs&*t need to go and quickly!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #3

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

I have had people already tell me he didn't make a threat. ok so what is it then ? I take it as a STAY OUT OF CHICAGO IF YOU LIKE GUNS ! No problem will do I will not set foot in that city ever again !

Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19607 Times on 11129 Posts
Likes Given: 49359

i don't know what his definition of a threat is, but IMO that sounds like one to me as well.

doubtful, but someone should see about pressing charges on him for his remarks.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5131 Times on 2673 Posts
Likes Given: 313

if a civilian said that they would train his employees to shoot cops that come to their business because they are carrying evil guns wonder what he would do???

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:01 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8336 Times on 3605 Posts
Likes Given: 1281

Why is it when I look at that photo of him, I keep hearing Cartman's voice- saying "You will respect my authori-tay!" ???

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:17 AM   #7
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

FB page only tells the sensational headline. As Paul Harvey would say, here's The Rest of the Story:

http://newsinblack.com/news-article/item/965-police-superintendent-says-concealed-carry-could-lead-to-more-shootings.html

Old 02-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #8

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
And just because it’s 49 states to one doesn't mean the state of Illinois is wrong on that one.
No .... but the murder rate in Chicago, IL does

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

KJG67 Likes This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #9

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

He sounds like a political hack that has lost the battle. He can not control the drug gangs or the streets of his city. He is afraid that citizens may bring about a more safe city.
The Chief is careful to not attack the gang problem they are after all job insurance for the city police. Armed citizens do not belong to the Police Union and could prove to be a more honest and less expensive answer to the crime problem.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 298 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Where else in the country do we have cops shooting CCW holders? Answer: no where. This guy is another hyperbolic politician with his head so far up his own rear end that him and Rahm have finally come face to face.

And as to the issue of CCW holders not being as well trained as our police with a firearm? I had a recent conversation with an Illinois State Trooper and they get 200 rounds per year to stay proficient with their firearms. I asked if e thought that was enough and he said not even close. But alot of troopers refuse to spend their own money on ammo and that is all they shoot in a given year. Hell, I shoot that on a relaxed Saturday at the range.