Any places where I can zero my 597 for 50yds

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Any places where I can zero my 597 for 50yds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Any places where I can zero my 597 for 50yds

Does anyone know of a range where I can shoot 50 yards? How should I go about zeroing a red dot for 50 yards because I obviously wont be able to see the holes. Will I need a spotting scope?

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Where are you?

If you're North, GAT, Maxon, or OnTarget have indoor ranges to 75 yards. They're all suburban Chicago.

If you're a bit farther south, ISRA has a range near Kankakee; there are also other private outdoor ranges across the middle of the state.

If you're up near WI, McMiller has a great outdoor range in southern WI, beautiful place, great facilities.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 330 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Shoot-n-See target and some binoculars if your eyes aren't good enough.

Where are you located? My Sportsman's Club as a few openings left in their membership numbers.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:08 AM   #4

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

I am in naperville. Thanks for the recommendations

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.