Any Pistol & Rifle Clubs
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Illinois Gun Forum > Any Pistol & Rifle Clubs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 3

Default Any Pistol & Rifle Clubs

Are there any good Pistol and Rifle Clubs near O'Fallon, IL (15 minutes east of St. Louis)?

I have come across Caseyville Pistol and Rifle, but they want $350 a year for membership, which I felt was a little steep for what was offered.

Thanks,

Edge

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

There is the Belleville Shooting Range (Name has changed, but it's still there) about 2 blocks north of the fountain on 159. A bit steep on shooting prices for members.

The Highland Gun Club has a pretty nice set up and about half the cost of the Caseyville Pistol and Rifle. It's going to be about a 35 minute drive from O'Fallon. I plan on joining in the near future. You also don't need to be a member to shoot if you want to go and take a look.