Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Georgia Gun Forum > I'm the first

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjohns2001 View Post
Chatsworth here, and the first thing I do every day is thank God I live in Murray County! It's not only one of the most beautiful places I've ever been but it's the best County in the nation to live in if you are a gun owner.
Hi from Palmetto. Thursday night is a hearing at the Tyrone, GA city hall about a new indoor range to be built and operated by AR Bunker. Bring your "Guns Save Lives" buttons and help us fight "THe Brady Bunch" who will be there to spread their BS. We need to counter them with truth!

Stan Henley

Old 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjohns2001 View Post
Chatsworth here, and the first thing I do every day is thank God I live in Murray County! It's not only one of the most beautiful places I've ever been but it's the best County in the nation to live in if you are a gun owner.
Dang it! Forgot to ask where Murray County is in my last post? Guess I'll just have to look it up.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #33

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Chatsworth is a beautiful little town at the foot of Fort Mountain state part. I have a farm about 10 miles north, close to the Tennessee line, about 14 miles south of Cleveland, Tn. I have commercial property in the Chatsworth city limits. It was the old Chief Vann Motel and right on the main 411 highway . My phone number is on the sign besides the hwy. Give me a call and you can be the owner of three acres, and I have a house for sale in Chatsworth too.
I live in a different county about 45 mn away.

Last edited by barneygoogle; 04-30-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Brain fart

Old 04-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #34

Liked 66 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henhouse1 View Post
Dang it! Forgot to ask where Murray County is in my last post? Guess I'll just have to look it up.
Palmetto, huh? I'll be in your neck of the woods Wednesday. Heading to Newnan for an appraisal.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?