Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Georgia Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f123/)
-   -   I don't know if anyone has seen this (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f123/i-dont-know-if-anyone-has-seen-74861/)

Dillinger 10-22-2012 09:15 PM

I don't know if anyone has seen this
 
I caught it as a news story off the AP and had to go view the video just to know first hand.

Don't know anything about the guy, nor his other beliefs, but I have to say if you are stuck with a Democrat, this one would be a far better choice than most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvR5qTUOTuY&feature=youtu.be

Dillinger 10-22-2012 09:18 PM

I don't know, he is kind of growing on me....LOL


dog2000tj 10-22-2012 10:27 PM

now, if we could just get another 535 or so more like him :cool:

canebrake 10-22-2012 11:03 PM

Maybe there is hope!

Billy9mm 10-27-2012 02:02 AM

Congressman Barrow has a A rating by the NRA and is endorsed by the NRA, but I live here in his district and to me that is the only thing I can agree with him on. He has voted with Obama 85% of the time, he is big time on the social handouts. His opponent also has a A rating with the NRA, he is a good supporter of the working people and the job creators, especially the farmers and has very strong support in the rural communities. His name is Lee Anderson, a conservative republican. Barrow is a smooth talker and really caters to those who live off gov't handouts.

Dillinger 10-27-2012 02:04 AM

Thanks Billy - As i am not from there, I had no point of reference. I found his adds entertaining.

Now I know what he is. Entertaining. And a douchebag.

I now support LEE ANDERSON!!!!!

dog2000tj 10-27-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 985994)
now, if we could just get another 535 or so more like him :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy9mm (Post 991256)
Congressman Barrow has a A rating by the NRA and is endorsed by the NRA, but I live here in his district and to me that is the only thing I can agree with him on. He has voted with Obama 85% of the time, he is big time on the social handouts. His opponent also has a A rating with the NRA, he is a good supporter of the working people and the job creators, especially the farmers and has very strong support in the rural communities. His name is Lee Anderson, a conservative republican. Barrow is a smooth talker and really caters to those who live off gov't handouts.

know I know :o ... can we get another 535 more like Lee Anderson :cool:

USEBOTHHANDS 10-27-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 991258)
Thanks Billy - As i am not from there, I had no point of reference. I found his adds entertaining.

Now I know what he is. Entertaining. And a douchebag.

I now support LEE ANDERSON!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 991413)
know I know :o ... can we get another 535 more like Lee Anderson :cool:



HankGM 11-04-2012 08:20 AM

I am also a native of that district and I agree Lee Anderson is the man to support. Barrow is a self serving liar.

Billy9mm 11-11-2012 11:28 PM

Sad to say the "I want my govt check" crowd won out over Lee Anderson and re-elected Barrow. We had some, that because Anderson wasn't a smooth talking car salesman, switch sides an vote for Barrow. Was Anderson perfect? No. But I believe he would have been more honest and fiscally responsible.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.