Hello and nice to meet y'all!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Georgia Gun Forum > Hello and nice to meet y'all!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hello and nice to meet y'all!

Hello, and it's nice to meet y'all. I David Johns and I live over in Chatsworth here in Murray County! I love company and talking about firearms, so if you ever want to visit just let me know and I will be happy to provide address, phone number and directions on getting here.

I also just bought some reloading equipment. A Lee Load Master set up for 30-06. I'm willing to let anyone interested in reloading the use of my equipment to reload on. You provide your own dies, powder, primers and shells of course, unless you are reloading 30-06 as it came with those dies. I will be adding more dies as I have money so check with me to see if I have bought ones for your needs.

Personal information for me is:
Married, with four beautiful grandkids, six (soon to be eight) cats, everyone of them spoiled rotten. I love to talk about gun, and have rifles, shotguns, revolvers and semi-auto handguns. I shoot both smokeless and black powder. I'm going to be getting me some leather working equipment soon, so when I do I'm going to be making holsters and belts. Let me know if you would be interested in having me make a rig for you when I get the stuff.

That's about it, anything I forgot I'll add later. It's nice to meet y'all and I look forward to getting to know you better as time goes on.
Have a wonderful day!

Oh! My first addition of forgotten stuff. I collect military relics. I have a pretty neat WWII collection. So if you are interested in WWII stuff let me know and maybe you could come by and we could compare collections.

Face the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.
Proud NRA member
It is not paranoia if they really are out to get you!!! And the anti-gun zealots are hell bent on disarming every one of us!!!

Last edited by kjohns2001; 02-20-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Welcome aboard the FTF!