GA Carry Bill

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Georgia Gun Forum > GA Carry Bill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Default GA Carry Bill

Okay, so I went on the Georgia general assembly/government website reading up on the bill that would allow 18 yos to carry and I couldn't find any information about changes or amendments to the bill, but heard on another forum and sources that they may have changed it to military training required to have a CCP. Does anyone know if this is true? Last I read it was still four hours of instruction and four hours of instructed range time, but I don't know if this is still the case.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-06-2012, 03:18 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
Okay, so I went on the Georgia general assembly/government website reading up on the bill that would allow 18 yos to carry and I couldn't find any information about changes or amendments to the bill, but heard on another forum and sources that they may have changed it to military training required to have a CCP. Does anyone know if this is true? Last I read it was still four hours of instruction and four hours of instructed range time, but I don't know if this is still the case.
There is an Item to be voted on in this months primary ballot in
Paulding County to allow 18 year old Service members to obtain
a Georgia Weapons License. I assume this is Statewide.

Bob

GeorgiaCarry.Org (GCO)

Old 03-19-2013, 02:31 AM   #3

Liked 15 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 7

heres where you can learn about ga gun laws

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/index.php?sid=a9e3900ec4a1dc1f44080a2f96f09ebc

ar15 dainel defense pistol, g30s ruger 1022
SAF Member
oathkeepers
Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org
NAM VET