Who in florida trades?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Florida Gun Forum > Who in florida trades?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Who in florida trades?

I am on orlando, fl and cannot seem to find many people who are in to gun trading? Anyone here do this or have any idea where i could go to meet people with same interests?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2799 Times on 1618 Posts
Likes Given: 1218

Wlecome to the FTF. We have an area called "Introductions". Stop by and say "Hi"
I would wait until after November.

Depending on the outcome, there maybe many trades or none.

The classifieds here will allow posts after you have accumulated enough in your post count.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)