Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Florida Gun Forum > looking for land to shoot near Alachua County, Fl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 3

Default looking for land to shoot near Alachua County, Fl

Does anyone know of or own any land etc that I can shoot/plink at. I am a member of a local gun club, but I really want a place that I can shoot stuff other than paper targets at. Example: zombie targets, 2 liter bottles filled with clored water, tannerite (maybe, never tried it), steel plinking targets, etc... I am willing to pay someone for use of the land, like I would if I was hunting! And of course I will keep the area safe and clean! Would be nice to have somewhere me and my wife can go shoot, maybe have a picnic or bbq, just make a day of it, every month or so.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMEWHERE!
Krimsingoste@gmail.com

Thank You very much.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Have you looked into Bradford sports farm. They've got a cool facility and pretty lenient on what you can use for targets. They also have steel targets for pistols. It's a lot more laid back than GTR. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 06-24-2014, 01:21 PM   #3

Likes Given: 3

Yeah, but its too costly. I am already a member of Gainesville Target Range. I don't want another range, I want private or public land or private personal range. I really want to just meet people, and shoot at bottles qnd 2l sodas and zombies, and maybe tannerite, or w/e. I know in this pqrt of Fl there are a ton of people who shootat their houses/land etc, and 7 would juat love to meet some, and have some fun! I am also only a few years into shooting, so I could use practice and maybe instruction for learning how to long range shoot, etc! Just want to have fun.