Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Florida Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f122/)
-   -   Local? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f122/local-64574/)

XxChino13xX 05-16-2012 06:41 AM

Local?

Looking for any members close to, or in the Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough area. I'm in New Port Richey (Pasco), anyone else near by or are all of you on the other coast (east coast)? Looking for some good people to get together with, BBQ, drink around a good fire, go shooting, etc etc.

Good people are a dying breed, but this site seems to have a glimmer of hope.

Marlinman 05-16-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxChino13xX
Looking for any members close to, or in the Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough area. I'm in New Port Richey (Pasco), anyone else near by or are all of you on the other coast (east coast)? Looking for some good people to get together with, BBQ, drink around a good fire, go shooting, etc etc.

Good people are a dying breed, but this site seems to have a glimmer of hope.

Glimmer of hope?? There's like 6 of us that are former, yes I know not really possible, Marines on here. If I lived in old folks and big snakes land I'd hang out w you in a heart beat. So would the other Marines. Trip and silverado in particular come to mind.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

XxChino13xX 05-16-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman

Glimmer of hope?? There's like 6 of us that are former, yes I know not really possible, Marines on here. If I lived in old folks and big snakes land I'd hang out w you in a heart beat. So would the other Marines. Trip and silverado in particular come to mind.

You can't go wrong hanging out with Marines, always an interesting time. Usually conversations start out with "Check this sh!t out!!" lol Just wish they all lived closer, well if ya ever find yourself on the Gulf Coast down here in 'Gods Waiting Room', I'd love to sit at the bar with ya and shoot the breeze.

Marlinman 05-16-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxChino13xX

You can't go wrong hanging out with Marines, always an interesting time. Usually conversations start out with "Check this sh!t out!!" lol Just wish they all lived closer, well if ya ever find yourself on the Gulf Coast down here in 'Gods Waiting Room', I'd love to sit at the bar with ya and shoot the breeze.

Same if your ever around southwest Missouri

Doc3402 05-18-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

well if ya ever find yourself on the Gulf Coast down here in 'Gods Waiting Room'
I worked down there a few years back. Do you still hear their lungs gurgle when the fog rolls in ? It use to be loud enough to drown out the blue hairs yelling BINGO!

XxChino13xX 05-18-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc3402

I worked down there a few years back. Do you still hear their lungs gurgle when the fog rolls in ? It use to be loud enough to drown out the blue hairs yelling BINGO!

Hahaha, nope, nothing's changed. If anything its been worse cause the snow birds stuck around longer than usual this year.

trip286 05-18-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

You know I'd be there. Always down for a good time.

Marlinman 05-18-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286

You know I'd be there. Always down for a good time.

Especially if The Pinja was there;)

trip286 05-19-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Especially if The Pinja was there;)

PINJA! Oh, where's my pinja...

Doc3402 05-19-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

If anything its been worse cause the snow birds stuck around longer than usual this year.
My deepest sympathy on your misfortune. Drive safely and watch out for land yachts with no visible driver.

To try to stay on topic, I know a lot of gun people in your area. I'll send them a link to this thread and let them take it from there.