Jacksonville

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Florida Gun Forum > Jacksonville

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default Jacksonville

Any of you guys live around Jax. Moved down here for school and this place sucks. Just found a spot to shoot and now all I need is a partner.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Sorry for the delayed reaction; I've been away from the forum for a while.

Where are you shooting? I haven't had as much time to shoot as I used to, but we might be able to meet up sometime.

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

Old 12-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #3

Liked 2292 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 501

Moved to Washingon from teh Georgia Side of the border. Gun Gallery is OK for indoor shooting. Gateway has a nice facility, but pretty tight rules, because of their proximity to the small airfield. If you can drive out to Lake City, there is a WMA range that is a public range, and pretty nice, but would take about 45 minutes to get to, so gas can be considered your range fee. They used to have the Florida Defensive Carbine Club matches there once a month, but they may have shifted venue to the Fraternal Order of Police, ("FOP") range for those. A good place to meet other shooters. You could Ask about FDCC at Gun Gallery. The owner there, Neil, was pretty involved for a long time.

Last edited by SSGN_Doc; 12-06-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:57 AM   #4

Liked 152 Times on 86 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I live over near Orange Park. Good news over here we have two new indoor ranges. One on College Drive called Basics and one on Wells Rd called On Target Sports.

Both good indoor ranges.

Never been to Gateway even though it is so close to me I can hear them shooting.

I have been out to the Osceola range near Lake City. I like it there I just wish it was closer.

I was at Basics last Friday morning.

I really want to try On Target next. They are supposed to have a very cool target system.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 03-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #5

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Sorry for my delayed response been busy, any way I live in Orange Park also and I just bought a new 1911 I need to test out so anytime you guys wana meet up to shoot let me know and we can set a date.