You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Florida Gun Forum >

Going on NAS Jax....any place to store CCW nearby?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 78 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Going on NAS Jax....any place to store CCW nearby?

I live in Gainesville, and travel to NAS Jax to use the exchange . Problems is NO firearms allowed thru the gate and on base. I hate traveling all that distance there and back with out having my CCW with me. Anyone know of a gun shop that will babysit (you know clean or do something minor to hold gun) till I finish shopping on base? Seems like I can not be the only person that has this problem.
I thought about the old school navy times when there were "locker clubs" off base for a sailor to change into civilian clothes. Small rental gun lockers in guarded building or part of a gun shop would be great.

Been around the world 3 times, 2 county fairs and a pig f....(insert non offensive word here ....roast), and I never seen a better deal than that!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2015, 12:39 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 10584 Times on 5629 Posts
Likes Given: 22519

Pawn it. What could the interest be for a few hours?

Old 08-31-2015, 08:26 PM   #3

Liked 78 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Pawn it. What could the interest be for a few hours?
You know that actually is not a bad idea. I would have to ask to see what the charge would be and see if they would take the ammo also....not sure of the ammo if the base did a random search on my car.

Been around the world 3 times, 2 county fairs and a pig f....(insert non offensive word here ....roast), and I never seen a better deal than that!!!!
MisterMcCool Likes This