You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Florida Gun Forum >

Check out Merritt Island Gun Company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Check out Merritt Island Gun Company

I am one of the many that just couldn't resist the great deal Smith & Wesson has going on right now with the M&P Shields. My wife and I already each have one in 9mm but I just picked one up in .45ACP. An employee of mine told me he likes dealing with the guys at Merritt Island Gun Company, so, I decided I would call them to see if they had one in stock. The guy that answered the phone told me that, no we are out of stock, but, we have been telling people to order the gun from Palmetto State Armory because they have the best price around and have it shipped to them and pick it up there. I asked him if he was sure he didn't mind doing that because I didn't mind waiting for him to get it back in stock and he said nope they got the best price, take advantage of it. When I went in I was treated like a king, so, I thought what the heck, I'll have them put on some night sights before I bring the gun home. So I left the gun there and came back about 5 hours later to pick it up and while they were waiting on another customer I had a chance to look around and they had better prices than Walmart on ammo and were very competitive on everything I looked at. Even the guns I looked at were priced quite a bit less than the other big dealer in the area. I was really impressed and will be doing a lot more shopping there from now on.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here