Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   District of Columbia Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f121/)
-   -   I claim this forum for all gun owners!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f121/i-claim-forum-all-gun-owners-58505/)

texaswoodworker 02-22-2012 06:19 PM

I claim this forum for all gun owners!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Well, since no one has posted here yet, and it seems unlikely that someone will, I claim this forum (and D.C.) for all gun owners!

There will be a few rules around here. :D

1. all anti gun politicians are to march East until they reach the ocean, and then they are to keep on marching. :eek:

2. Any talk of banning guns with be met with a swift punishment.

3. Anyone who supports Obama are to be chained to the Washington Monument and have rotten tomatos thrown at them for 1 week.

4. Gun safety, and gun classes are to be taught in public schools.

5. Any state that violates the Constitution is to be heavily fined, and punished.

If anyone has any problems with these rules, please take it up with the complaint department. Thank you.

1000rounds 03-22-2012 11:38 AM

Amen, brother!

Axxe55 03-22-2012 01:11 PM

i stand with you Aaron! the District of Columbia Gun Owners Club, the Texas Chapter!:D

texaswoodworker 03-23-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 748143)
i stand with you Aaron! the District of Columbia Gun Owners Club, the Texas Chapter!:D

lol, sounds good to me. :D

Axxe55 03-24-2012 12:19 PM

Aaron, lets change it's name to, The District of Texas and take off the District of Columbia? :D

Durangokid 03-24-2012 12:33 PM

If you live in a "Nanny State" where you must get permission to carry open or concealed why? What are you doing to get your firearms freedom? There are only a few truely Free States. Alaska, Arizona and Wyoming.:)

Axxe55 03-24-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durangokid (Post 750223)
If you live in a "Nanny State" where you must get permission to carry open or concealed why? What are you doing to get your firearms freedom? There are only a few truely Free States. Alaska, Arizona and Wyoming.:)

well you forgot Vermont! having permission from a "Nanny State" is better than the alternative of some states like California. Texas may not be perfect when it comes to gun owners rights, but it is still better than some of the others. we do have the Castle Law and Texas is a "shall issue" state when it comes to CCW, which is much better than "may issue" states.

texaswoodworker 03-24-2012 02:29 PM

Yeah, Texas has a few laws that need to be changed, but for the most part, we're happy. I would like them to allow open carry (I wouldn't do it, but we should still have the right), and eventually constitutional carry. If we did those two things, there would be very little we could complain about.

Texas

No registration
No waiting periods for long guns or handguns
Castle Doctrine (Extended to property)
No bans on hi capacity magazines
No assault weapon bans
No bans on full auto guns
Shall issue CCL

Looks like a pretty good rap sheet to me. :D

Durangokid 03-25-2012 03:37 AM

Vermont does not issue CCW permits. Not a free state. Well if you like the State of Texas telling you what to do thats OK. You could go to work and tell the Liberals in Austin that you want to become a free state. Or you can say I like what you give me.:rolleyes:

texaswoodworker 03-25-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durangokid (Post 750915)
Vermont does not issue CCW permits. Not a free state. Well if you like the State of Texas telling you what to do thats OK. You could go to work and tell the Liberals in Austin that you want to become a free state. Or you can say I like what you give me.:rolleyes:

I said there are some things that need to be changed, but for the most part, things are good. Plus, Austin is not as liberal as you think. :D http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20100719-concealed-carry-gun-permits-let-holders-bypass-texas-capitol_s-metal-detectors.ece