Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Connecticut Gun Forum > Declaration of High Capacity Magazines

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Just sent in all my paper work including 2 pages of the decloration. Im not proud to do it. I just dont want to be the guy they make an example out of. And before Any one says ur throwing your right away. Ive been to every rally at the capital written at least 25 letters and signed every patition for all the law suits agains the commie in office it cometicut. Ive been a member of the ccdl since the beggining to. Oh and im saving to become a life member of the nra.

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

Old 12-06-2013, 01:12 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 270 Times on 165 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddie10 View Post
...I just dont want to be the guy they make an example out of....
That's exactly what Michael P. Lawlor, undersecretary for criminal justice policy under the Connecticut Governor, is looking for. He's made arrogant statements inferring his intent to go after those who skirt this registration law. Of course, the only people who will comply with the law are the law abiding citizens. Oh, by the way, Lawlor is the one who pushed through the law for early release of prisoners including those incarcerated for violent crime. Lawlor is sympathetic to criminals and hard core on law abiding citizens.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

Old 12-06-2013, 01:19 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB777 View Post

That's exactly what Michael P. Lawlor, undersecretary for criminal justice policy under the Connecticut Governor, is looking for. He's made arrogant statements inferring his intent to go after those who skirt this registration law. Of course, the only people who will comply with the law are the law abiding citizens. Oh, by the way, Lawlor is the one who pushed through the law for early release of prisoners including those incarcerated for violent crime. Lawlor is sympathetic to criminals and hard core on law abiding citizens.
Yes he is. Sucks. Thats because the crims know how to use the system. Us good guys who have never been in the system dont know how to munipulate it. And y should we. Its suppost to be on our side.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:46 AM   #24

Now just wait until depps gets all these forms and thousands of "assult weapon" reg form. There guna freak. Like ever one else said there nothing good coming from this.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:40 AM   #25

Liked 451 Times on 251 Posts

Just make sure you mail the forms in certified return receipt. If you bring them in they will not give you paperwork saying you did so. It's all crap. I really hope the lawsuit actually does something.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

If you don't register them, how will they know you have them to enforce legislation requiring you to register them?

It's an unenforcable piece of legislation. As long as they don't see you walking down the street with one.... In order to enforce it they would have to have probable cause to search the house.

They are relying on people to be afraid of them enough to register their stuff.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
People Like This 
Old 12-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
If you don't register them, how will they know you have them to enforce legislation requiring you to register them?

It's an unenforcable piece of legislation. As long as they don't see you walking down the street with one.... In order to enforce it they would have to have probable cause to search the house.

They are relying on people to be afraid of them enough to register their stuff.
There will be random checks at ranges by state and local pd. Every time you leave with an "assult weapon" the paper work for each sich weapon needs to be present to. Also im pritty sure theres a new link in there dmv system linking permit info to your license plate. Its all just a bunch of **** if yah ask me.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:28 AM   #28

Liked 18 Times on 6 Posts

They have records of everyone at the time of purchase. They will use these records to compare with those who register theirs and the ones who don't will be randomly picked for prosecution. So I am going to have to register. The end will be here when they knock on my door to take away the 2nd Amendment. Welcome to Nazineticut.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #29

Liked 451 Times on 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS-15
They have records of everyone at the time of purchase. They will use these records to compare with those who register theirs and the ones who don't will be randomly picked for prosecution. So I am going to have to register. The end will be here when they knock on my door to take away the 2nd Amendment. Welcome to Nazineticut.
Not accurate. They have no idea what people have for mags. No where on any of the purchase paper work does it say what size or even how many mags the gun comes with or came with. Let alone that none of the paper work is entered on computer with any kind of speed. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying people aren't going to be made examples of, but don't panic either.

It all sucks!! It is unconstitutional as hell!!! But till the lawsuits are finalized we are stuck with it.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post

Not accurate. They have no idea what people have for mags. No where on any of the purchase paper work does it say what size or even how many mags the gun comes with or came with. Let alone that none of the paper work is entered on computer with any kind of speed. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying people aren't going to be made examples of, but don't panic either.

It all sucks!! It is unconstitutional as hell!!! But till the lawsuits are finalized we are stuck with it.
Very true. Its all based on fear and the few random range checks they do. "Jail a few as felons and the rest will comply." dictator maloys nightly phrase. Cant wait till i can vote him out of office. I might as well run for governor. Hey not a bad idea. Im starting my campaign now. Vote for me and all the stupid tyrant bs laws will be gone and your taxes are cut in half. Oh and any person that has a problem come by and lets work it. Im D D vote for me!!

bluez Likes This