Declaration of High Capacity Magazines - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Connecticut Gun Forum > Declaration of High Capacity Magazines

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #101
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2403 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter
Either that, or to provide another excuse TO perform a search
Wouldn't put NY past trying to rewrite the constitution for all of us.

But as things stand now, police have to have probable cause to conduct any search. So if nothing illegal is in plain view (or smell etc.) of a police officer, they don't have an "excuse" to conduct a search without your permission regardless of what laws are passed.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Old 12-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #102
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 288 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 307

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Tell him when he gives his BMW to the Starving Liberals waiting by their ATM's for Their "we-fare" cheks, that he can have my mags that are 50 rounds and up! Wait,..I don't have any of those!!!!!
Would never happen. Most all libs. I know don't give up their own possessions, they expect everyone else and/or big government to do that.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

Old 12-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #103

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
there are more people probably killed in vehicle accidents than those with guns, but funny thing is, no one is calling for restrictions or bans on vehicles.
You know how many times i use this as a comparision. No one seems to care.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Firearms Talk mobile app

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

Old 12-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #104
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 288 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 307

From the NRA-ILA site:

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/12/connecticut-attention-gun-owners-and-sportsmen-next-round-of-anti-gun-law-provisions-take-effect-on-january-1.aspx?s=&st=10471&ps=

Note the requirements for people moving into the state, for anyone that may be inclined to do so.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

Old 12-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #105

Liked 753 Times on 587 Posts

i just shot at niantic rod and gun club as a guest yesterday. had a great time. guys there told me they had to abandon their 2 field skeet range 8 years ago because the rare spotted salamander lived down range.

thats how nuts conn is.

and now registering mags?

may i remind you fare citizens that jews allowed themselves to be marched to gas chambers. they were so law abiding and trusting, they never believed the reports of death.
the only ones that escaped were the ones who took the warnings serious and left.
so....whats in conn that would make you law abiding citizens allow such treatment? conn is just 110 miles of the same thing over and over just further down the road.

what i see here is law abiding conn citizens are allowing themselves to be lead to the same chambers for some other benefit they assume is worth it.

sometimes the only way you can see whats happening is be outside the trap. i am.
the problem is conn citizens are so law abiding, they forgot how to detect corruption and error. they get bogged down in red tape. its not the constitution state or nothing. it has more commiitees, laws, boards, rules, regulations, fines, fees, taxes you name it. all designed to keep order amongst LAW ABIDERS. but the law abiders arent what need policing.
order is the fartherst thing from the truth in conn. it has illegal 3rd worlders living off the blood of honest taxpayers. it has horrible state and TOWN taxes and laws. it doesnt even follow is own laws and changes laws to suit the needs of the corrupt. heck, they cant even run a state emmisions program without corruption.

i got news for conn. there is nothing in conn worth being treated like what youre putting up with. there is work out here. there are houses and strip malls out here. there are hospitals and sandy beach front homes. there are factory clearance outlets, skiing, great food, less traffic, and gas is cheaper!!!

for gods sake...why do you guys allow the libs to corral you like sheep?
i left. i only visit. every time i come back it just gets worse. now you got gays poking each other legally. and now you are lining up to register your mags and assault guns?
i saw on the news a pro gunner saying they didnt mind doing it if it helps the cause. talk about being dooped. heck, when proabition hit, did everyone go dump the booze out? no! they had speak easys'.

so please tell me....why in gods name are you guys registering your mags?
the longer you stay in the hot water, the closer to being boiled to death you get....and you dont even know it.

whatever conn has fooled you into thinking that its all worth staying for.....is a lie.

i gladly will deal with an occasional hurricane or twister than to live next to queers and libs.

soon your mags will be as controlled as equal to full auto class 3 weapons. thats lunacy.

conn was invaded by new york decades ago. its still occupied territory.

run.

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Last edited by bobski; 12-28-2013 at 03:25 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #106

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Either that, or to provide another excuse TO perform a search
This would concern me. The innocent (by rights, not law) that is headed to the range or out for fun plinking...otherwise you might as well give them up.

Fact: Searches take place by visual inspection. They can be done without your knowledge or concent. True they LE can't see what might be inside a bag or box, but they can have their suspicions raised, then figure out how they can justify additional searches. Don't fool yourself...it can happen.

It really sucks that you can be a good citizen - then they pass some flakey law and you instantly become a criminal.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Last edited by wittmeba; 12-28-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #107

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

I read this a couple days ago. What concerns me most is the frequent use of the word "mandatory" sentences. This is serious!

That's why I say...You may have been a good law abiding citizen yesterday, but tomorrow you may be a criminal without any changes to your life style.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 12-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #108

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

On August 31, 1911 the very corrupt politicians of New York passed the Sullivan Law. Over the past century New Yorkers have voted for and accepted more restrictions to their rights. In over one hundred years no one has organized great protest marches on their government.
Every time New York gets a new gun law we hear New York voters crying about the Nation going to Hell.
My advise is New York gun owners look inward. Put your Boots on the ground.

Old 12-29-2013, 06:35 AM   #109
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3272 Times on 2226 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski
i just shot at niantic rod and gun club as a guest yesterday. had a great time. guys there told me they had to abandon their 2 field skeet range 8 years ago because the rare spotted salamander lived down range. thats how nuts conn is. and now registering mags? may i remind you fare citizens that jews allowed themselves to be marched to gas chambers. they were so law abiding and trusting, they never believed the reports of death. the only ones that escaped were the ones who took the warnings serious and left. so....whats in conn that would make you law abiding citizens allow such treatment? conn is just 110 miles of the same thing over and over just further down the road. what i see here is law abiding conn citizens are allowing themselves to be lead to the same chambers for some other benefit they assume is worth it. sometimes the only way you can see whats happening is be outside the trap. i am. the problem is conn citizens are so law abiding, they forgot how to detect corruption and error. they get bogged down in red tape. its not the constitution state or nothing. it has more commiitees, laws, boards, rules, regulations, fines, fees, taxes you name it. all designed to keep order amongst LAW ABIDERS. but the law abiders arent what need policing. order is the fartherst thing from the truth in conn. it has illegal 3rd worlders living off the blood of honest taxpayers. it has horrible state and TOWN taxes and laws. it doesnt even follow is own laws and changes laws to suit the needs of the corrupt. heck, they cant even run a state emmisions program without corruption. i got news for conn. there is nothing in conn worth being treated like what youre putting up with. there is work out here. there are houses and strip malls out here. there are hospitals and sandy beach front homes. there are factory clearance outlets, skiing, great food, less traffic, and gas is cheaper!!! for gods sake...why do you guys allow the libs to corral you like sheep? i left. i only visit. every time i come back it just gets worse. now you got gays poking each other legally. and now you are lining up to register your mags and assault guns? i saw on the news a pro gunner saying they didnt mind doing it if it helps the cause. talk about being dooped. heck, when proabition hit, did everyone go dump the booze out? no! they had speak easys'. so please tell me....why in gods name are you guys registering your mags? the longer you stay in the hot water, the closer to being boiled to death you get....and you dont even know it. whatever conn has fooled you into thinking that its all worth staying for.....is a lie. i gladly will deal with an occasional hurricane or twister than to live next to queers and libs. soon your mags will be as controlled as equal to full auto class 3 weapons. thats lunacy. conn was invaded by new york decades ago. its still occupied territory. run.
So true Bob, so true. And when I tell this to my "Facebook" friends, they say "Surely you have gone insane Bill! You need help! Henceforth, I'm only on Facebook these days to update the Dogs' page! (He has 305 friends!)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #110
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6324 Times on 3155 Posts
Likes Given: 6805

So those of you in the 46 or so semi free states thought staying out of the other 4 states kept your 2A rights safe? Dont you believe it, not for a NY Minute, these new laws and regulations are not confined within our borders! NY, Cali, Mass, Conn and others are conjuring up bogus stats right now that will sooner or later mean new federal and or state laws in your free states soon. DOnt forget, most of the Social Services, Welfare and other United States of Entitlement things that have shown up in your states in the last 50 years started in the 4 states you love to hate so much!

Joining the NRA is a small start but that cant be all you do to keep your rights from being taken FOOG. We need to erase the borders when it comes to our 2A rights, rallying as separate states only dilutes our any effect we might have stopping the decimation of our Constitution and BOR's FOOG! If a paltry 10,000,000 or so Duck Dynasty fans can bring Corporate America to its knees in less than 15 days, WTF do you think a couple hundred million firearms owners could do if we stood united?

Most of us are pretty conservative and that means we dont really do group hugs and play together well. The liberals are counting on that cause they cant beat us if we unite, they know that. BTW, thats what Liberals do best, unite and scream loudly! They can rally behind anything in a snap from the possible demise of a tiny snail on 2 square acres of swamp to the biggies like Fracking and Evil Guns! They are active 24/7/365, not just 2 months before election day. I know, most Liberals have nothing better to do than jump from bandwagon to bandwagon trying to feel good about their existence, most Conservatives actually have things they must do for a living, for our families and futures, we cant live of "hugs" and "Likes". That doesnt mean we should just keep failing!

If we learn anything from our enemy, its that united we stand, divided we all fall! We cannot just think a single vote once a year at most by <1/3 of our supporters is going to fix the virus that is slowly spreading across this once and future greatest nation, its just not enough!

We fix it by hitting them in the pocket books and wallets, thats the only place they are worried about. Threaten their livelihoods and bank accounts and they will turn like windmills. A&E and Cracker Barrel were perfect indicators of the real power our numbers are capable of mustering. Its time to actually start picking targets and not just let them pick us, the best defense in a firefight is a solid offense! Right now, were funding their attacks on us and its time we de-fund their campaigns and spend it with people that support our rights. Yes, we should expect the NFL, Apple, Dish Net and the big three Automakers to support our rights if they want our patronage, if they dont, we should make sure they dont at least get our money to use against us!