Any pistol matchs in t??

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Connecticut Gun Forum > Any pistol matchs in t??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Any pistol matchs in t??

Finaly got my 1911 and i would like to shoot some plate matchs. I looked on line but nothing come us. My lgs said this havr been slow to start. Woundering in the ftf people know any more?!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Firearms Talk mobile app

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here