Zoo trip

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zoo trip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Zoo trip

Took the kids to the damn Houston zoo this weekend thought why not post some of the beter pics
2009_1102kayliespictures0035.jpg

2009_1102kayliespictures0041.jpg

2009_1102kayliespictures0026.jpg

2009_1102kayliespictures0005.jpg

2009_1102kayliespictures0024.jpg

Dave

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Denis Diderot

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Is the Houston zoo nice? Just went to the SA Zoo a couple weeks ago, after the remodel it's pretty expansive.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Nice pics David. I especially like the Leopard one.

I have always liked their majestic and beauty, so I am kind of partial to them.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 12-01-2009, 04:34 AM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I didn't know that you have Spectacled Bears (Oso Frontino) on US... they are almost extinct in here...
We had a Leopard cub (Tigre Mariposa) but we had to give it to the local zoo because was a high risk of having an "incident"... my cousins and I were just toddlers, and as the tiger grew his "games" was dangerous to the kids (we try to ride on it like a horse ) and the German Shepards (2) and he did not get along.... now I think... I lived in petting a zoo We had a couple of Scarlet Macaw Parrots running wild in the house too... and a Spectacled Caiman!... that shared the same fate of the tiger.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE