Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Zombies (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/zombies-56036/)

chlogeo 01-22-2012 01:46 PM

Zombies

Can anyone out there explain to me what the fuss is about Zombies? Where did it come from in regards to firearms? Is it an advertising gimmick to sell more guns and ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

kryptkeeper 01-22-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chlogeo
Can anyone out there explain to me what the fuss is about Zombies? Where did it come from in regards to firearms? Is it an advertising gimmick to sell more guns and ammo?

Have you ever seen a zombie?? Point proven!

Gatoragn 01-22-2012 02:22 PM

Zombie, Goblin, insert your preferred politically correct metaphor for assorted perpetrators of criminal behavior.

dragunovsks 01-22-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chlogeo

Its a shtf scenario, highly unlikely however. All the zombie movies came first and then the ammo maunfacturers decided it would be a fun thing to capitalize on.

I dont have any cause i dont really see the point considering a shot to the dome will take down any bad guy, living or dead.

Id does make for a good tv show or movie such as The Walking Dead on AMC and i love playing zombies on Call of Duty:Black Ops

shadamai 01-22-2012 05:43 PM

I think a lot of people use the term to refer to bad guys, threats, etc. in general.

MrWray 01-22-2012 06:32 PM

I use the term when referring to my mother in law

trip286 01-22-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray
I use the term when referring to my mother in law

I use whale, heifer, and dumb b!*** when talking about mine...

Just not in front of her or my wife. She is a damn good cook though...

Gatoragn 01-22-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 685413)
I use whale, heifer, and dumb b!*** when talking about mine...

Just not in front of her or my wife. She is a damn good cook though...

If she was truly a heifer, you could not be married to her daughter. :D

trip286 01-22-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatoragn

If she was truly a heifer, you could not be married to her daughter. :D

It's a dinner table mutation. I've seen pics of the MIL from 30 years ago...she hasn't always been like that...

I don't normally make fun of or talk bad about fat people (I'm husky myself) but I've watched this woman eat an entire box of snickers (like you would find on the grocery store shelf) and then complain about her thyroid making her fat...

She's also the one who is constantly whining to my wife about not being able to afford groceries and rent because of their cable, internet, and cell phone bills...looking for a loan, like we've got any extra damn money.

Sorry for the rant OP.

MrWray 01-22-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286

It's a dinner table mutation. I've seen pics of the MIL from 30 years ago...she hasn't always been like that...

I don't normally make fun of or talk bad about fat people (I'm husky myself) but I've watched this woman eat an entire box of snickers (like you would find on the grocery store shelf) and then complain about her thyroid making her fat...

She's also the one who is constantly whining to my wife about not being able to afford groceries and rent because of their cable, internet, and cell phone bills...looking for a loan, like we've got any extra damn money.

Sorry for the rant OP.

Lol, mines not that bad. She is 43 and likes to try and act like she's 18. Not saying that alone is bad, but she has just gotten her 2nd DUI and will soon be getting her 3rd.