Zombie Preppers! We Are Your Friends!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zombie Preppers! We Are Your Friends!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Zombie Preppers! We Are Your Friends!!!

Let's face facts here shall we?

The Current Administration run by Barack Obama is Pro-Zombie-Feast! They want to ban weapons with another term, that means you have less items to defend your loved ones with!

The Current Administration run by Barack Obama has not got anyone back to work so they can make enough money to buy the preparations we all need to fight off the Zombie Menace!

My god folks, this administration is making it so other, like minded hunters such as yourselves will have to do double, triple, even quadruple duty starting on Zombie Day 1 to cover the asses of all your friends and neighbors!

While that sounds all fine and good now, think about the 50th time you have had to reload your shotty and your pistol well is dry again. That damn blade you have coveted is now saturated in blood and brains and goo and you have to clean the damn thing with what remains of your limited water bottle and there is no room left on your fatigues to wipe it off?!

Barack Obama's Administration (including the Pelosi's, the Klinton's, the Bloomberg's, the Reid's) is the reason all this is going to fall on your precious shoulders when the End of Days comes.

Did you really sign up to be the one lone guy doing all the damn work? All the heavy lifting? All the setting of booby traps? All the scrounging for food? All the scrounging for medical aid for the hurt and tired and sick that you are now responsible for?! Or did you sign up to jump in your Jeep, join up with a few friends and kill some zombies?!?!

The Current Administration run by Barack Obama wants you doing kitchen duty and playing nurse maid on Z-day. They don't want you and your friends laying waste to millions of zombies before lunch!!!

You have prepped long and hard. You have read pages after pages of gear that you skimped and scraped to purchase, but it's not an unlimited supply my friends! Oh no, you didn't buy enough for your 754 closet "friends" that are going to be looking at you to keep them alive because they couldn't afford to buy their own gear.

So please, won't you join us in overthrowing the Zombie Loving, American Sacrificing Adminstration of Barack Obama?

Don't your loved ones, and those who are going to be looking to you to save them on Z-Day, deserve a right to buy their own damn gear and not put that burden on you?!

Don't YOU deserve to use your tools for your needs?

Please join us. We are the Zombie Defense Guild and we Support the over-throw of the Pro-Zombie White House run by that zombie loving creature Barack Obama!!

Thank you,

Z.D.G.

Last edited by Dillinger; 09-18-2012 at 05:05 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #2

Editor's note this thread is entirely in jest and is in the Club House for a reason.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #3

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

You had me at Zombie Preppers.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #4

Liked 1623 Times on 696 Posts
Likes Given: 2092

What is the plan, and how can I help?

Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #5

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWMIM View Post
Get on the plane.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWMIM View Post
Well we at the Z.D.G. see it like this.

1) Zombie Preppers are everywhere.

2) They are constantly mocked and shunned by the gun owning, "responsible" types as being wackos.

3) But if they have guns, they can vote, and if they can vote - well that is a sh!t ton of votes that just needs to be informed about how the current Administration is PRO ZOMBIE!

The math is simple. Over a million copies of The Zombie Defense Guide have been sold. Assuming half that number was US and voting age, there is another 500,000 Anti-Obama voters. Voters than can help insure we are well armed and well prepared for Z-Day without oppressive legislation!

Zombie gear is EVERYWHERE. That means there is a market. And a lot of it is ammo and zombie dedicated hardware. That means VOTING AGE!!

We are the Z.D.G. want to reach out to our fellow gun owners and survival types. The Zombie Preppers who feel as if they are shunned by the uptight, gun owners who were merely preparing for the Cold War of a Chinese Invasion.

Riots for financial reasons are no different than a horde of zombies marching down the street. One just wants cash and the other your brains!

The current Administration is obviously Pro-Zombie and they are Pro-Zombie-Feast.

They want zombies in our schools chasing our kids down like dogs!

The want zombies in our nursing homes, gnawing on the helpless elderly that had served our country and helped build our social security and tax base!

They want zombies in our very offices, chasing us from cubicle to cubicle!

The Z.D.G. has not officially endorsed a candidate yet, but we do know that the current Administration under Barack "Zombie Lover" Obama must go.

We are just waiting for the right politican to recognize our strength, and then our votes, all of our votes, will help make the difference!!

*cue music*
Old 09-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #7

Liked 1623 Times on 696 Posts
Likes Given: 2092

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
Get on the plane.
Shut up, Fool!!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'm in, what's the play?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 09-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #9

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

I'm in... I nominate the guy from "sons of guns" and his VP, the owner of "Detroit Pawn"...

Old 09-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #10

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Always a good idea to have contacts overseas count me in